Thursday, April 24, 2014

Time for the Your Next Stamp monthly inspiration post! (PRIZES!!)

Good morning!  It's time for the YNS Monthly inspiration post.  Pop on over to the YNS blog to see this month's creations from the Design Team and leave a comment before midnight tonight for your chance to win a YNS Stamp set of your choice.

For my creation this month, I used the Noteworthy set to create this yummy cupcake themed creation. What I love about this cupcake stamp is that you can punch it out perfectly with a 2" circle punch.  Makes for a perfect addition to any card.  I stamped the sentiment several times down my fishtail to add something extra to the plain paper I selected.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Noteworthy (clear) set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Palette Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Basic Grey, Gina K kraft cardstock
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, The Twinery Twine, Offray Ribbon, white pencil crayon (Kohinoor), Copic Markers

1 comment:

jonim52 said...

Adorable yummy card!