Monday, April 28, 2014

Post release party!

Hello again! I think I've set a record the past few days with the number of blog posts.  It's nice to be sharing so much again.

Today is the April post release party for this month's Your Next Stamp release.  Pop on over to the YNS blog to see links to more creations from the Design Team.  And don't forget you still have time to hop along for this month's release for your change to win some fabulous prizes.  Scroll down to my post below for details.

For my project today I did a vintage-y inspired card with the new Brittany stamp.  I actually made her polka dot dress and shows using my white gel pen.  It's a great way to add patterns without having to paper piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps: Brittany (clear) from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, misc. scraps
Accessories:  Baker's twine, Copic markers, white gel pen, Prima pearl, doily, Viva Decor pearl paint pen

1 comment:

Shuly said...

superb!! what a fantastic job on the coloring!! i loooove the dots on the dress and shoes!!!