Friday, April 25, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day at Purple Onion Designs!!

As promised, today there is a new Stacey Yacula “Beautiful Day” release over at Purple Onion Designs!  This new collection won’t disappoint!!!  There are lots of new critter stamps and a whole bunch of background and accessory stamps.  The best part is that they perfectly coordinate with all of Stacey’s other releases.

For my card today, I used the new banner stamp as my backdrop and paired it with two of the new cute critters and the large Blueberry the bear (middle) from the last collection. I just cannot get enough of these guys!  I used some outdoorsy type papers and added some baker's twine to the top of the banner for some interest.

Be sure to come by again soon for more of the projects I made with this new collection and of course there are lots of other projects on the POD blog and the other Design Team’s blogs (you can find links to every one's blogs on the POD blog.

Cheers and hope to see you soon! 


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Bobby the Beaver, Johnny (sitting bear) and Blueberry(large bear) all from Purple Onion Designs, A Beautiful Day sentiment set from Purple Onion Designs, Bunting (banner) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, brown Distress Ink
Papers:  WRMK, Neenah white cardstock
Accessories:  Wood button, The Twinery Twine, Copic Markers, white gel pen

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous! Love how you have used the woodgrain in the background, I would always use it on brown... total 'doh' moment for me lol!