Sunday, April 27, 2014

Be Happy! It's Your Next Stamp Release Day!

Hello and welcome to the April Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop!  We have some ADORABLE new stamps and some really fun new dies for you this month so hop along with us and check them out!

The hop begins on Maureen's blog and if you've been hopping then you should have arrived from Bonnie's blog.  If you get lost along the way or just happened to pop into my blog there is a linky list at the bottom of the post.

You have through Tuesday, April 29th to leave comments on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win a $20 YNS Gift Certificate!

For my project today, I have used the ever so cute yet sophisticated Annabelle (clear stamp).  Last week I picked up some new 6 x 6" paper pads and I really wanted to use these fun and bright papers.  I coloured my image by matching up the colours in the background floral paper.  I think this image would also be super awesome with black and white and make it Parisian style (I'll have to add that to my "to do" list!!)


Supplies:
Stamps:Annabelle (Clear stamp) from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Neenah cardstock

Accessories:  Offray Ribbon, Copic Markers, Stickles

Karen is also offering an amazing hop special!  You will receive 15% off your entire purchase including sale items by entering the code below!



Now it's time to hop on over to the YNS blog, but don't forget to leave a comment before you go!  Happy hopping and shopping:)



21 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all the bright colors, so cute!

wendy said...

Fun vibrant colorful card!

jonim52 said...

Fun colorful card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am very happy after seeing your fun card, i think i need that paper pack now so i can create some fun w/my cards! Love the coloring of the sweet image as well!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Your cheerful card brightened my day Jen! Cute!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card, can't get enough of this image.

Tracy Penney said...

Love the vibrant colours with this fun image. Great card Jen.

Donna Rudy said...

A very fun, bright card. So cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous colors...so bright and cheerful

Amy C. said...

What a fun and happy card! I love the bright floral paper and the grid paper in the background.

Ruby said...

Lovely bright card.

Laura said...

Well, that would bring a cheery smile to a dull and miserable outdoors day....who needs flowers lol....

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the papers you used!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Love your papers and those bright, cheery colors. This image is really so adorable.

marylouh said...

Very colorful, bright and cheerful. This little girl makes me happy every time I see her. Great card.

ionabunny said...

Such a cute image. Love your bright colours

Sue D said...

How fun and colorful!

Danielle Vincent said...

Your sentiment is so perfect for this bright and wonderful card. It does make me feel happy just looking at it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Indy said...

Oh what a fun card! Great coloring!

Rebekah Wiebe said...

Your card is so cheerful. I like it a lot!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a sweet image and fun papers you used.