Friday, November 22, 2013

It's time for the November Your Next Stamp release blog hop!!

Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp November New Release Blog Hop! We have several adorable new stamp sets, and an amazing new die set being released today! You can find them all NOW at the Your Next Stamp Store!
 
The hop begins on Julie's Blog, and if you've been hopping along then you should have arrived from Wendy's blog. If you happen to get lost along the way, there is a linky list at the bottom of my post. If you leave comments on all of the DT blogs you could win a stamp set of your choice as well as a pack of YNS Gumdrops!
 
And now onto my project......today I have a quick and easy card set to share with you using the new Noteworthy clear stamp set.  It's just perfect for lunchbox notes or a set of note cards like I made here.
 
I stamped the images onto some kraft cardstock and coloured them with a white Kohinoor pencil crayon and my Copics.  I trimmed them and matted them onto the Journal card scalloped insert die.  I embossed all the backgrounds with different embossing folders, added a strip of patterned paper and then embellished with twine and or lace.  I think I knocked off this set of cards in less than 15 minutes!!





Supplies:
Stamps: Noteworthy clear stamp set from Your Next Stamp
YNS Dies: Journal card scallop insert die set from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, brown distress ink
Papers: Gina K kraft cardstock (Copic friendly!), Georgia Pacific cardstock, Making Memories paper
Accessories:  white lace, button, The Twinery baker's twine, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Darice Embossing folders, white Kohinoor pencil crayon, Copic markers

As always, Karen is offering a fabulous hop discount! You will receive 15% off your entire order through November 27th! 
 
 
 
You can also find YNS on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/yournextstamp) and Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/yournextstamp/).
  
Now it's time to hop on over to Karen's blog, but don't forget to leave a comment before you go! Happy hopping and shopping!
 
 

19 comments:

jonim52 said...

Adorable set of note cards!

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Hmmm...I think that Noteworthy is shaping up to be my favourite, esp as your project shows it off! The journal die set is cool too...( me needs to craft some mo' money!) lol :)

Kerri said...

Love your card set, Jen! The white really pops on the Kraft:)

Sharla said...

Love the lace and the embossing, what a cute little card set!!

Ruby said...

Love all of the cards. Cute designs.

Thanh Vo said...

Absolutely cute set, Jen! I love that you showcased all the images of the set.

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Great set of notecards!! I like how you said it took you no time at all to make them... now those are stamps worth having !! :) :) xo

cebelica said...

These may be quick and easy to make, but they look fantastic!!! Hugs! xx

Tracy Penney said...

What a cute set of cards. I love how the look on the kraft card stock. Great job.

Sue D said...

Adorable set of cards--I like the use of kraft paper.

Sue from Oregon said...

These notecards will make a great giftie!!!

Cheryl Bux said...

Just too darn cute! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Indy said...

What a fabulous collection of cards! Love them all!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful set of cards...love the images on kraft and the twine-button detail.

truddabellz said...

Fabulous card set! Love them!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love your card set Jen! I keep forgetting to use kraft paper, love the look! xo

Janet Zeppa said...

Your card set would make a great gift!!

Petti said...

What a cute little set!

Julie E said...

Love this set! The images look great on all that kraft and I like the coloring :>)