Thursday, November 14, 2013

Berry and Winterberry say "Hello Winter"

Hello friends!!  Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you that I created using some Stacey Yacula stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  I created a scene with the new release little snowman (Winterberry) and the large snowman from last year's release (Berry). 

I stamped my images onto some kraft cardstock and then coloured them with some Copics and titanium white Kohinoor pencil crayon.  This is my new favourite brand of white pencil crayon....it goes on really smooth and requires NO blending!  To accent the image I added some white gel pen dots and then stamped some snowflakes in the background with some white pigment ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Oh, by the way, Michele has released some MORE new holiday stamps.  The new releases are perfect for Project Life or the December Daily project.  You can check them out here and stayed tuned for some samples from me when they arrive.


Supplies:
Stamps: Berry (large snowman) from Purple Onion Designs, Winterberry (small snowman) from Purple Onion Designs, Snowman framed doodle set (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs, Snowflakes set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white pigment ink
Papers: Gina K kraft cardstock, Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Accessories: Mama Elephant die cuts, Darice foam snowflake, Kohinoor white pencil crayon, Devine Twine, red button, Copic Markers, white gel pen

1 comment:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Super cute snowmen! I really like how you colored them in using the crayon.