Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Foxy Christmas card!

Hello Friends! Allow me to introduce you to Cedar the Fox.  He's another one of the fabulous new Stacey Yacula stamps from the Holiday release at Purple Onion Designs.

I kept my design very simple on this card.  I stamped a Christmas themed background stamp onto some kraft cardstock in brown ink and then added a strip of patterned paper and my image across the bottom.  I coloured the image with my Copics and added a small snowflake button to his hat to winter-fy him a bit more.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

And just a reminder......For one week only you can purchase the entire Stacey Yacula Holiday collection and save 25%.  This special offer ends on Thursday, November 7, 2013. 




Supplies:
Stamps:  Cedar the Fox from Purple Onion Designs, Merry background from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Brown distress ink
Papers: Studio Calico, Gina K kraft cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinder's die, snowflake button, Copic markers, Stickles, Fiskars edge punch

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Sooo sweet, love that little hat embellie!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I am loving all of your cards for the Purple Onion release, Jennifer. SO sweet! This little fox looks amazing the way you've coloured him and the snowflake on his hat!? *giggle*

Petti said...

This is so cute!